Bad Dad’s Stretched Saddlebags are made from their brand new closed injection molds. This quality process produces a Stretched Bag that is just as smooth on the inside as it is on the outside.
Bad Dad’s RTM process still uses traditional fiberglass mat and resin for the injection process so they’re able to make a bag that is just as strong as fiberglass. Additionally, the closed injection method allows them to create a Stretched Bag with a perfectly controlled wall thickness and an interior that is just as smooth as the factory bags.
– Stretched 4.5″ down, 5″ back.
– Pre-drilled & pre-fit.
– Primed & ready to paint.
– Injection molded for smooth interior surface.
– Direct replacement for factory Harley-Davidson saddlebags, both hard and soft bag styles.
– Bags come pre-drilled and pre-fit to match factory lids and latches.
– More carrying space over stock bags.
– RTM injection creates a Stretched Bag with the strength and resiliency of fiberglass while adding the smoothness and precision of plastic.
– All Stretched Bags are finished in a primer that is ready to paint right out of the box.
– Exhaust ports available for single, dual, or no exhaust configurations.
Note: Bad Dad’s Injected Stretched Bags can be ordered with your choice of exhaust configuration. Bags ordered without any exhaust opening will need to be custom body worked if you decide to cut into the exhaust area of these Stretched Bags.
Fits 1993-2013 Touring models and Softail models equipped with Bad Dad’s Saddlebag Mounting Kits.
These Stretched Saddlebags are proudly made in the USA for your Street Glide, Road Glide, Road King, Electra Glide, Ultra, and Softail project.