Sony XAV-AX5000 Digital Multimedia Receiver
Remember when you only had a radio in your car? How quaint. Smartphones are now the way we roll when we’re driving, thanks to car stereos like Sony’s XAV-AX5000 digital multimedia receiver. This Sony integrates beautifully with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto so you can access your media with easy-to-use icons and pages, and even use your voice to make commands so your eyes stay on the road. When you do sneak a peek, you’ll be impressed by the clarity and color of Sony’s new bezel-less 7″ flat mirror LCD display. Sony knows how to build beautiful display screens, and I think this is one of the sharpest ones on the market.
3 in stock (can be backordered)
– Digital multimedia receiver with AM/FM tuner.
– 6.95″ capacitive touchscreen display on bezel-less panel.
– Works with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
– Plays FLAC files on USB drives.
– Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming.
– Pandora and Spotify control with iPhone and Android.
– Plays media from USB memory devices.
– 10-band equalizer with digital time alignment.
– Dynamic Stage Organizer (DSO) compensates for low speaker positions.
– Subwoofer controls.
– Compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner.
– Inputs: dual rear USB inputs, rear-view camera input.
– Outputs: 5-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, subwoofer).
– Wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display).
– Built-in internal amp (20 watts RMS/55 peak x 4 channels).
– CTA-2006 compliant.
– Fits double-DIN dash openings.
– Compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required).
– Warranty: 1 year.
– Digital media receiver w/ 6.95″ touchscreen monitor (10A fuse).
– Wiring harness (6.5′ parking brake wire).
– Remote control (RM-X170).
– CR2025 3V battery (installed in remote).
– Microphone w/ bracket (attached 12′ cable terminated by a right-angle mono-3.5mm connector).
– Two-sided tape.
– Four M5x6mm ISO-screws.
– Operating Instructions.
– Warranty Sheet.