Do you own a Suzuki M109, and have been wanting to do an audio system? Then look no further. Rush Bikes has the perfect solution for you!
The basic kit comes with custom highway bars to mount on your bike so you can install lower fairing speaker pods. You can choose a show chrome, or a gloss black finish.
If you want a complete kit, we have options to add the lower fairing speaker pods in gloss black, Diamond Audio 6.5″ speakers, a SounDigital amp, a Dayton Audio DSP, and a Dayton Audio Bluetooth module!
– Fits All Year Model M109s.
– Gloss Black or Show Chrome Finish.
– Lower Fairings Include Speaker Pods & Speaker Grilles.
– Proudly Made In U.S.A.
– Diamond Audio MSPRO65
– Diamond Audio MP654
Note: Bars are made to order w/ a 2 week lead time. Please see the Features tab for a complete list of features on the different options that can be added to your kit.
– 200W RMS Power Handling
– Frequency Response: 110 – 10kHz +/- 3dB
– Sensitivity: 97dB 1W/1M
– Manufactured to IP65 Marine Grade Compliant Specifications
– Shorting Ring Utilized In Motor Structure
– For Far-Field Performance
– Thermal Molded Waterproof Paper Cone
– UV-Treated Polycarbonate Cloth Surround
– Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
– Sensitivity -100dB 1W/1M
– 150W RMS/300 MAX Power Handling
– Ferrite Strontium High Temp Magnet structure
– Heavy Duty Die-cast Aluminum Basket
– Advanced Voice Coil Heat Sink Design for Better Heat Dissipation
– 1.5″ 4 Ohm – Single Layer High Temp Voice Coil with Black Coated Voice Coil former for Woofer
– 1.0″ 8 Ohm – Single Layer High Temp Voice Coil for Tweeter
– Frequency Response: 110Hz -18Khz
– High Sensitivity 101dB 1W/1M
– 12dB Crossover
Dayton Audio DSP-408 Features:
– 10-band parametric equalizer per channel
– High and low shelf EQ per channel
– Variable crossovers: High/Low/Band-Pass slopes 0-24 dB, Linkwitz Riley/Butterworth/Bessel
– Time delay: 0 to 277 cm or 8.1471 ms adjustable in 1 cm steps
– Input/Output mixing to customize the signal path
– Phase adjustment
– Customizable name/ID for each of the 6 presets
– Load, save, recall, or delete preset files
– Software controllable level attenuation on the preamp and high-level inputs
– Minimum/maximum voltage protection
– Reverse voltage protection
– Mute circuit and delay
SounDigital 400.2 EVOX Features:
– Power @ 12.6V @ 4Ω: 2 X 132 WRMS
– Power @ 12.6V @ 2Ω: 2 X 200 WRMS
– Bridge Power @ 12.6V @ 4Ω: 1 X 400 WRMS
– Operating Voltage: 8V – 16V
– Current Draw (Music): 18 A
– Current Draw (Max): 36 A
– Recommended Fuse (Music): 20A
– Total Efficiency: 88%
– Damping Factor: 200
– Frequency Response (-3dB): 5Hz – 22kHz
– SNR: 88dB
– Crossover HPF: 45Hz – 850Hz
– Crossover LPF: 45Hz – 850Hz
– THD + N (10% Rated Power): 0.1%
– Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.4 x 2.0 in
There are no reviews yet.