Bad Dad now offers an XL version of its Classic Stretched Fender for the 140mm-150mm Softails. This full bolt-on replacement fender is stretched 9″ longer than the OEM rear fender. Simply unbolt the stock fender and install the XL Classic Stretched Fender in its place!
The Classic Fender series is compatible with all seats and detachable hardware that fits the stock motorcycle. The Classic Stretched Fender also features a built-in recess for mounting your license plate. This billet plate frame is included with the fender purchase and it available in your choice of black or chrome. Taillight options are available separately, or supply your own custom lights.
• Design: Stretched 9″ longer than stock
• Quality: Load tested at 2,077 pounds. High quality, injection molding that is extremely rigid with a smooth gelcoat that is always pinhole free.
• Taillights: Pick up a set of Bad Dad’s 780 Taillights or supply your own.
• License Plate: This fender features a recessed area for mounting your license plate. Plate frame is included.
• Detachable Hardware: This fender will support all of your stock detachable hardware items, such as your backrest, sissy bar, and luggage rack. You do not need any other hardware or adapter kits for this fender.
• Other features: Stretched rear fender that looks good with both solo and two-up seating.
Fits: 1986-2017 Softail with a 140mm-150mm rear tire, including Softail Standards, Night Train, Deluxe, Heritage, and Fat Boy. This will fit Softail Slim models but requires the use of the full-sized strut rail that’s found on the Deluxe and Heritage model. You can purchase the full-size rails through any Harley-Davidson dealership to make this conversion to your Softail Slim.
All of Bad Dad’s custom bagger parts are proudly made in the USA.