Bad Dad’s Summit Rear Fender is a handmade composite fender and is built as a 3-piece design. We consider this fender to be “a ton of fun” as its structurally engineered design has been load tested up to 2,077 pounds. This Summit Rear Fender comes with all of the mounting holes pre-drilled and is finished in a smooth, blemish free gel coat. The Summit Rear Fender is designed to work with Bad Dad’s Stretched Saddlebags and is available with your choice of exhaust cut outs: dual, 2-into-1, or none.
– Quality: Load tested at 2,077 pounds. High quality, hand laid fiberglass that is extremely rigid with a smooth gelcoat that is always pinhole free.
– Taillights: You can drill this fender to accept your stock taillight.
– License Plate: This custom fender features a recessed license plate mount that is sunken into the surface of the fender.
– Exhaust: Available for single, dual, or no exhaust pipes so you can tailor fit the port openings to your pipes.
– Detachable Hardware: This fender will support all of your stock detachable hardware items, such as your backrest, sissy bar, luggage rack, or Tour Pack. You do not need any other hardware or adapter kits for this fender.
– Other features: Lengthened bagger fender that looks good with both solo and two-up seating. The longer fender hides frame rails and factory wiring.
– Fits: 2014-Current Road King, Electra Glide, Street Glide, and Road Glide.
Note: Product photos are shown with Bad Dad’s Premium Plate Frame. This custom billet frame is not included with the fender. This chrome or black frame can be added using the dropdown menus above.