All of Bad Dad’s Stretched Bags are pre-drilled & pre-fit to work with your OEM saddlebag lids, hardware, and mounting accessories. Your new bags will be delivered in a final primer finish which is ready to go directly to paint- simply wet sand and spray.
Bad Dad’s Stretched Saddlebags are made from their own closed injection molds. This quality process produces a Stretched Bag that is just as smooth on the inside as it is on the outside. Bad Dad’s injection method allows them to create a Stretched Bag with a perfectly controlled wall thickness and an interior that is just as smooth as the factory bags.
– Stretched 4.5″ down, 5″ back.
– Pre-drilled & pre-fit.
– Primed & ready to paint.
– Injection molded for smooth interior surface.
– Stretched Bags for Street Glide, Road Glide, Road King, Electra Glide, Ultra, and Softail.
– Direct replacement for factory Harley-Davidson saddlebags, both hard and soft bag styles.
– Bags come pre-drilled and pre-fit to match factory lids and latches.
– More carrying space over stock bags.
– Injection technology creates a Stretched Bag with the strength and resiliency of fiberglass while adding the smoothness and precision of plastic.
– All Stretched Bags are finished in a primer that is ready to paint right out of the box.
– Exhaust ports available for single, dual, or no exhaust configurations.
– These Stretched Saddlebags are proudly made in the USA for your Street Glide, Road Glide, Road King, Electra Glide, Ultra, and Softail project.
There are no reviews yet.