Trask Performance ThunderMax ECM w/ Integral Auto Tune
– ThunderMax ECM with Auto-Tune module mounts conveniently in place of the factory Harley Davidson ECM and plugs in to the existing harness
– Utilizes wide-band O2 sensors and works as a closed-loop control system to continuously self-adjust and properly tune the motorcycle’s air/fuel ratio for all riding conditions
– Easy installation: replace the factory ECM, install new O2 sensors and harness, load the correct map for your bike, and ride
– Includes ThunderMax ECM with Auto-Tune Module, plug-in harness and two wide-band sensors, TMax software and communication USB cable, Quick-Start Easy Install and Comprehensive User’s Manual, technical support and free software and updates
– Hundreds of maps available to download for your bike (based on model, engine size, exhaust system air cleaner, pistons, cams, etc.) – load the map of your choice and the integral auto-tune will do the rest
– Improves throttle response, exhaust sound and drive-ability
– Does not require dyno tuning
– Rider can adjust idle speed, rev limit and speedometer calibration
– Adjustable front and rear cylinder AFR maps, ignition timing (spark) maps, and startup maps
– Works with all popular exhaust systems and is compatible with high-performance camshafts
– Supports turbo, nitrous and supercharger applications
– Software program allows live monitoring, recording and examination of diagnostic codes and data logs including number of starts, engine temperature and rpm operation
– New maps, software, firmware updates, map analysis and tech support available online at no charge
– Made in the U.S.A.
– Because of possible clearance issues, some aftermarket exhaust systems may require modifications or relocation of their O2 sensor port bungs.
– 309-588: Does not work with touring models that have RDRS traction control
– 309-362/309-562: Will require the use of an exhaust system with 18 mm sensor bungs or head pipes must be modified to accept 18 mm sensors
There are no reviews yet.