– OptiMate™ lithium, the first OptiMate to protect your LiFePO4 battery unlike any other charger.
– Will protect your investment and keep your Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4/LFP) battery performing as advertised for a very long time.
– With 5 Amps of charge current available, OptiMate lithium’s unique multi-step ampmatic™ program recharges and balances cells within the battery quickly and efficiently.
– OptiMate lithium’s maintenance program delivers current to the vehicle circuitry, protecting and keeping the battery at 100% charge.
– Tests and displays battery condition before charging.
– Voltage retention test is conducted for 30 minutes during which no charge current is delivered, and provides results indicating the battery’s general state of health.
– The 12-hour Maintenance Charge Cycle consists of 30-minute float charge periods at a voltage of 13.6V followed by and alternating with a 30-minute “rest” (no charge current) periods.
– During the float charge period, current is delivered only if the battery has lost charge due to connected vehicle circuitry; a refresh cycle may be performed if the charge level has dropped significantly.
– Charge progress is tracked against the ideal LiFePO4 charge curve, internal damage will be detected and unnecessary charging of a battery that cannot be recovered is prevented.
– Includes permanent ringlet connector with weatherproof cap and a set of battery clips.