AFK Center stand will work with cross under exhaust. It will also work with all air ride units.
AFK Electric Center Stand fits 2000-2016 Touring Models. AFK Center Stand was designed for cross over exhaust, and comes in a Gloss Black finish. AFK Touring Electric Stands comes with two set of leg kits. 90% of our customers utilize Kit #2. All non-raked bikes use Kit #2. The AFK Touring Electric Center Stand (Standard Pack) comes with three sets of stackable/inserts (shims) and one set of end caps. Additional stackable/inserts (shims) may be added.
Kit #1: L1 set & L2 set
Kit #2: L2 set & L3 set
L1 Height is approximately 1-1/2″ | L1 Leg range with standard pack is approximately 1-1/2″-3″.
L2 Height is approximately 2-1/2″ | L2 Leg range with standard pack is approximately 2-1/2″-4″.
L3 Height is approximately 3-1/2″ | L3 Leg range with standard pack is approximately 3-1/2″-5″. (measurement from bolt hole)
Here is a list of confirmed stock exhaust that is compatible with the AFK Touring Center Stand:
• Stock D&D w/ghost pipe
• Stock Reinhart
• Stock Bassani w/ghost pipe
• TAB Performance
• Vance & Hines Power Duals
• Will NOT work with Khrome Werks exhaust.
• Lead time is 4-6 weeks
• When air ride is fully extended drive belt can possibly contact stand, and should never be ridden fully extended.
• Drive belt should be tightened to manufacture specs at desired “ride height”. Failure to do so can also result in belt contacting top of center stand.